Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I was on auto pilot as I am most mornings while singing along to the radio and driving over the GW bridge yesterday. I was behind a truck which is very common on that bridge. All of a sudden a huge chunk of what i believe was sheetrock came flying at my windshield! I screamed and luckily didn't lose control of the car. The sweat began to pour out of my pores and I trying to put the whole thing together in my head. Once i figured out that my windshield was still intact and that there were a few white marks and that I was fine, I was able to calm down and get to work.

I was a bit freaked out about the whole thing but am so lucky that the windshield didnt shatter. I felt like i was in some action movie where the heroine is dodging the villan tossing things at her speeding car!

A toast to only smooth, safe trips back and forth to the Jersey every day!

No comments: