Friday, May 13, 2005

Only in NY

So I hate those dogs... you know, the little ugly things that resemble extended rats. First of all, these are animals and not accessories and should not be "worn" to match an outfit. Paris Hilton and Britney Spears need to grow up and learn how to treat their pets as pets.

The most annoying thing is to be on the subway sitting next to a bag. A bag that yips. Inside one of these bags, which can cost more than my rent, is a little smelly dog. Let me inform you that I love dogs and that I even have one but I would not dress her up in an outfit and shove her in a bag to carry around with me.

So yesterday I saw a sight that can only be explained as insane... a women was pushing one of these dogs in a stroller!! Yep this little dog was strapped in like a baby and she was pushing it across the street. I dog was also wearing a rhinestone studded collar. I was speechless and then I saw that she had a dog carrying bag hanging off of the stroller. She was not only one of those offensive dog carrying people, but a dog pusher.

What can I say but only in NY (and prob LA). :)

No comments: